Abunai!  

Go Back   Abunai! > Archive > Archive 2008

Old September 24th, 2008, 13:12:48   #11
Shadow_Zero

Send a message via ICQ to Shadow_Zero
Default Re: Bus Schedule Abunai 2008!

The website says:
Quote:
We also provide you with transportation from and to the convention grounds if you stay at the cottages or campsite. There will be busses that will bring visitors to and from the campsite Agnietenberg, Landal Greenpark and the convention grounds. A round ticket for the weekend wil cost you 12,-. Shedules will be provided as soon as possible.
And NightSaw has posted (http://forum.stichtingabunai.nl/showthread.php?t=4026):
Quote:
We have some important information for those who are staying at Landal until Monday morning.

Since it has not been planned to use busses for the Sunday Evening we need to ask a fee for the people who still wants to go back to landal.
We ask a fee of 8,- per ticket for the bus ride back to Landal on Sunday Evening.

For those who do not have any bus tickets and are staying on landal or campsite,
there is still some bus tickets left for sale. These tickets will be sold at the convention grounds for 20,- each.

For the record, transportation on Monday morning will be on own occasion. Abunai will not arrange transportation between Landal and the train station on this day.

We are sorry for the caused inconvenience.

~ Staff
So I'll have to pay 12 euro for the bus rides and 20 euro if I want to get back on Sunday evening, correct?
What if I only want a single bus ride? Are single bus tickets also available? Or only 12 or 20 euro tickets?
Old September 24th, 2008, 13:22:41   #12
Uniflame
Board
A! Staff

Send a message via MSN to Uniflame

No this isnt correct.

The 12 euro tickets arent available anymore, they were the pre con price. The left over tickets for the whole weekend except sunday evening will be 20 euro if you buy them at the convention.

If you want a bus ride back to landal on sunday evening this will cost you 8 euro.
Old September 24th, 2008, 13:59:36   #13
Shadow_Zero

Ok, but I'll arrive at Landal Greenparks, how do I get to the Con where I have to buy the bus ticket? ?_?

PS: You should update the info on the http://www.abunaicon.nl/accommodations.php page then ^^
Old September 24th, 2008, 16:59:32   #14
sammy~wammy

IS it possible to take other bus who brings people from landal to abunai friday? Or is there an other option?
Some of us are arriving late with the car by landal because we have school (like 18.00 o clock)
Old September 24th, 2008, 17:05:11   #15
Uniflame
Board
A! Staff

We are very sorry, but these are the final bus times. What here says goes so there wont be any extra. Renting these busses is very expensive and we simply cannot provide a whole bus for only a few visitors. I suggest you go to the convention first and go to landal by car later.

@ Shadow: since the are more people with your problem since the con opens only at 15.00 and the busses start driving sooner. We offer the first ride for free. But this only goes for the first busses that ride from camping/landal (for the ones who arrive there). So make sure you are on time to catch that bus.

Last edited by Uniflame; September 24th, 2008 at 18:57:06.
Old September 24th, 2008, 17:41:04   #16
Shadow_Zero

Ok, thanks for the info!

So just to be clear, the bus ride of 15:00 on Friday from Landal will be free?
If I'd miss that one, I'll have to find another way to get to the con, correct?

Is there a free parking option in the area? ^^

Last edited by Shadow_Zero; September 24th, 2008 at 17:50:45.
Old September 24th, 2008, 17:47:44   #17
Uniflame
Board
A! Staff

The bus from 14.30 drives TO landal. I think you mean the bus from 15.00 FROM landal.
In theory, yes if you miss that one, you have to find another way to the con.

I have been told that every parking space near the convention that seems free is for "vergunning houders" so I have to say no. But there are parking space that only cost 5 euro for the whole day. The parking garage across the street costs 7,50

Last edited by Uniflame; September 24th, 2008 at 18:56:41.
Old September 24th, 2008, 17:50:34   #18
Shadow_Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniflame View Post
The bus from 14.30 drives TO landal. I think you mean the bus from 15.00 FROM landal.
My bad, have edited my post.
Old September 24th, 2008, 18:45:56   #19
hisoka

So if I take the 14:30 to landal from the con. I need to get the 15:00 back I suppose.

So taking into account it takes only a few mins to get there. You still need to check in at the reception walk to your cottage and walk back in lets say 15mins. I really dont think thats possible though. I'll be happy if I managed to have checked in within 15 mins.

Last edited by Uniflame; September 24th, 2008 at 18:57:59.
Old September 24th, 2008, 18:59:49   #20
Uniflame
Board
A! Staff

No that does not apply here. The bus tickets are only free if you arrive at landal or camping instead of the convention. If you arrive at the convention you have a chance to collect your bus ticket first.