konoha-leafsprite
Events
A! Staff

Send a message via MSN to konoha-leafsprite
Default Re: As who are you going to cosplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by orginaljun View Post
Saterday
Im going as a monster/zombie. My first monster cosplay, so i dont know how it will turn out. Have some experience making cosplaying suits in the past, but that was 1e level suit making. After 4 years i decided to use new materials, which i havent used before. It will be a big challenge, but really exciting if it works out.

Wish you good luck with cosplaying/ props.
Oh can't wait to see it Ilookforward to it. What are you gonna do with makeup?

Anyway going as Gwen Stacy and my friend as spiderman (TASM)
And Rose Tyler (doomsday) with my friend as 10 (Doctor Who)
Also going as Naruko. (Naruto shippuuden)

Keeping young Lily Evans (HP) asan extra for after gwen when my spidey wants out of the suit to go as young James Potter

also don't give a sh** about what people say about your fandom if we think it's cool then it is cool.
Old August 17th, 2014, 09:10:57   #12
Potato

Smile Re: As who are you going to cosplay

Friday i will be going as Lord Zuko from Avatar Last Airbender.
Saturday i will be Furry Baron Humbert Von Gikkingen
Sunday i will probably just be myself
Old August 18th, 2014, 01:43:14   #13
orginaljun

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha-leafsprite View Post
Oh can't wait to see it Ilookforward to it. What are you gonna do with makeup?
Thats also a challenge, because the first time im going to use latex on my face, make up foundation, concealer and eye shadow.

All woman stuff, but i think its gonna work ^^, watched some tutorials on youtube and there are some great youtubers like pinkstylist and MadeYewLook.

Also there are many ways to make fake blood. If people are wondering
Just typ in fake blood tutorial, but i think pinkstylist got the best result so far for me.

From cosplay experience i need to test the full cosplay once before actually going to the con. that way i will see which flaws i will have.

I love the movie spiderman, part 1 and 2 were awesome.
Either way i hope the cosplays will work out for you.

The only problem with my cosplay is that i dont freak out little childeren, because i have to travel 2 hours.
Old August 18th, 2014, 01:47:27   #14
orginaljun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
Friday i will be going as Lord Zuko from Avatar Last Airbender.
Saturday i will be Furry Baron Humbert Von Gikkingen
Sunday i will probably just be myself

Furry Baron Humbert

love that movie The Cat Returns very good animated movements. My eyes were amazed. I hope your cosplay will work out. ^^
Old August 18th, 2014, 10:01:43   #15
TMar
Otaku

I have seen some of the progress on the Baron, it is going to look quite great .
Old August 18th, 2014, 23:23:34   #16
Fénicia
Otaku

Send a message via MSN to Fénicia

Friday (afternoon): poolparty => Athena (the Little Mermaid)
Friday: Fairytale Girl (Pokemon)
Saturday (daytime): or Firestar, or Spiderwoman, or Wonderwoman, or Batgirl/Oracle
Saturday (after photoshoot): poolparty => Ariel (the Little Mermaid)
Sunday (daytime): Snowwhite (Disney)
Old August 21st, 2014, 13:32:29   #17
konoha-leafsprite
Events
A! Staff

Send a message via MSN to konoha-leafsprite

Quote:
Originally Posted by orginaljun View Post
Thats also a challenge, because the first time im going to use latex on my face, make up foundation, concealer and eye shadow.

All woman stuff, but i think its gonna work ^^, watched some tutorials on youtube and there are some great youtubers like pinkstylist and MadeYewLook.

Also there are many ways to make fake blood. If people are wondering
Just typ in fake blood tutorial, but i think pinkstylist got the best result so far for me.

From cosplay experience i need to test the full cosplay once before actually going to the con. that way i will see which flaws i will have.

I love the movie spiderman, part 1 and 2 were awesome.
Either way i hope the cosplays will work out for you.

The only problem with my cosplay is that i dont freak out little childeren, because i have to travel 2 hours.
If you want I do a bit of sfx make up and I recoment to workwith paper towels and latex you can add beter structure in your face, and even make ripped skin. If you'd like more tips send me a message, i could even do your make up there if you dont want to scare kids in public?

also don't give a sh** about what people say about your fandom if we think it's cool then it is cool.
Old August 23rd, 2014, 04:14:44   #18
~Okami

I'm going as some kind of Amaterasu (Okami) gijinka on saturday Didn't have enough time to complete the costume so I only have the kimono-thingy and some shoes that suit it ^^' First cosplay, so I'm curious how it will be!
Old August 23rd, 2014, 16:14:12   #19
orginaljun

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha-leafsprite View Post
If you want I do a bit of sfx make up and I recoment to workwith paper towels and latex you can add beter structure in your face, and even make ripped skin. If you'd like more tips send me a message, i could even do your make up there if you dont want to scare kids in public?
Ye i noticed that paper towels and latex are a good combination. Its cool that you also know how to do some sfx make up.
I got the perfect tutorials from youtube and its going be alright.

This week im doing fake blood, its going really wel. Not easy if you want it dry and look real at the same time. I got my my own variation on that. Some do gell, cornsyrup or even paint. Anyway good luck to you all with cosplaying.

if somebody is still making fake blood for there costume i recommend using the gelatine blood. I used the recept from pinkstylist https://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&v=tmlXY9zGUGI.

Dont wash the leftover gelatine with the dishes, because it will set when its cold and it will block your sewage. Just pull it off and throw it in the trash or reuse it by warming it up.

It seems it cant stand heat, so i hope it will not melt at the con. But the advantage is that it sets really fast and it doenst smudge off when touched and you can even pull it off and reheat it to use it again.

That scaring the kids was more like a joke ^^. Kids these days play scary games that i even are afraid to play. Thanks though

Last edited by orginaljun; August 27th, 2014 at 03:16:39.
Old August 23rd, 2014, 19:10:12   #20
BlackHearts97

Friday (before masked ball): Nagisa Hazuki, swimming version with iwatobi jacket and stuff (Free!!)
Friday masked ball: Nagisa Hazuki some official art version where they are sort of badass to explain it haha (Free!!)
Saturday: Armin Arlert, survey corps without 3DMG well only with swords other stuff doesn't fit in the car (Attack on Titan)
Saturday evening (not 100% sure): Nagisa Hazuki swimming version (Free!!)
Sunday: Kagami Taiga, black uniform version/season 2 and I'll take a basketball with me(Kuroko no Basket)

Till now me and my best friend I'll go with made this up and it probably won't change anymore.
My best friend will be Ryugazaki Rei (Free!!), Levi (Attack on Titan) and Kise Ryota (Teiko) (Kuroko no Basket) those days
Closed Thread