Abunai!  

Go Back   Abunai! > Archive > Archive 2006

Old November 1st, 2006, 01:13:32   #11
Sanne-chan

Parapara was great! I can hardly move at the moment ("Oww!...my back... my arms... my legs..."), but it was worth it! The instructors were very kind to, even when they had to explain something for the twentieth time
Old November 1st, 2006, 01:37:43   #12
Rurouni

Send a message via MSN to Rurouni

The para para thingy wasn't really something for me so I quit early on. And the disco was kinda boring seeing only three people were dancing, so my friends and I toke a couple shots of sake and whent outsite again. Good music though.
"AAAAAA"
*huge group hug*
Old November 1st, 2006, 12:21:50   #13
Mimi

that's because alot of people think we are giving a performance...........it more like we know the routines so we perfrom you how to dance parapra........even if you don't know any parapara but still feel like dancing..........nobody ever said it was a performance so enjoy with us
I bet some people new some songs cause i saw some dancers at the side...............they just have to dance too

Quote:
Parapara was great! I can hardly move at the moment ("Oww!...my back... my arms... my legs..."), but it was worth it! The instructors were very kind to, even when they had to explain something for the twentieth time
I know what you feel XDDD i was a bit too happy doing to song motto motto inamotto xDD
and ofcourse we stay kind XD. i mean come on...parapara isn't that easy to learn (unless you already dance like 3 a 4 years and understand the movements)
Things need to be explained...and i don't mind if I have to do it once twice, or even 20 times. Songs and routines could become very difficult and such things need to be explained...if they cant be explained...then they will be practiced alot of times XDDD