Abunai!  

Go Back   Abunai! > Archive > Archive 2014

Old June 17th, 2015, 17:19:07   #11
Ploxerdon
Otaku

Default Re: Abunai! 2015 AMV Competition Rules + FAQ + Sign Up Info [Sign ups opening soon!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahotari Cosplay View Post
Are we allowed to use m2t files?
Because if I render in MP4 it always exceeds 500mb for some weird reason
I've been looking into my rendering options, but I haven't found the solution quite yet.
It depends on what software you are rendering in etc.
You might consider checking out the values of your bitrate when trying to output your file in mp4.
Old June 17th, 2015, 19:30:04   #12
Saniiro-San
Otaku

Default Re: Abunai! 2015 AMV Competition Rules + FAQ + Sign Up Info [Sign ups opening soon!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahotari Cosplay View Post
Are we allowed to use m2t files?
m2t is fine. If we have problems playing the file we'll get back to you. It could have to send us a preliminary version if you are unsure so we can check it before you deliver your final version.
Old June 20th, 2015, 16:50:22   #13
griffi

Default Re: Abunai! 2015 AMV Competition Rules + FAQ + Sign Up Info [Sign ups are open!]

Am I allowed to collaborate with a person who will not be attending abunai if I will be attending?
Old June 22nd, 2015, 00:32:24   #14
Ploxerdon
Otaku

Default Re: Abunai! 2015 AMV Competition Rules + FAQ + Sign Up Info [Sign ups are open!]

And I just restarted again with my amv, its not like the deadline is coming closer or anything~
Old June 24th, 2015, 13:40:41   #15
TalalayMar

I don't really have the money left to visit every day, so does anyone have a calculated guess on which day this competition will take place xD
Old June 24th, 2015, 19:41:51   #16
Saniiro-San
Otaku

The competition will be held on Sunday. Do note that you can still participate if you attend Abunai! on one of the other days (Friday and/or Saturday). Being present at the competition at the convention itself is highly preferred but not mandatory, as long as you are a visitor of the convention for at least one of its days.
Old June 25th, 2015, 22:14:22   #17
kiwiwew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxerdon View Post
And I just restarted again with my amv, its not like the deadline is coming closer or anything~
Haha same here, but we still have 30 days! :P We can make it!

By the way, what is the limit on gore? Is blood and people being shot allowed?
(I can guess the more brutal things aren't allowed but I'm not sure what the actual limit is.)
Old June 26th, 2015, 01:47:58   #18
Saniiro-San
Otaku

the line is not something that can be clearly defined. If you are in doubt you might be crossing the line, send a sample/early version to us so we can check it out for you and give you a clear confirmation.
Old July 3rd, 2015, 23:37:57   #19
ChronoDensetsu
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffi View Post
Am I allowed to collaborate with a person who will not be attending abunai if I will be attending?
I am afraid that this is not allowed. This is a competition for visitors to our convention and all collaborators have to be registered for at least one of the convention days.
Old July 7th, 2015, 00:30:39   #20
Shadow Of An Angel

Just a question, I'm going to use Death Parade (I think as main Anime), but there parts in the anime where they use dolls/mannequins that are broken into pieces etc. Is it allowed to put it into the AMV or not?
Currently it's used as a background, but I want to put it into the AMV as a main scene aswell (so no background function).
Just wondering ^o^

Here is the ending (outro), which gives an example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqIR1Rfk8pE