Abunai!  

Go Back   Abunai! > Archive > Archive 2007

Old October 1st, 2007, 23:33:28   #21
ChibiTwinkle

Aw, I wanted to join but I was already too late haha~ But I'll be sure to watch the compo if I'm there ^^
Old October 8th, 2007, 16:43:32   #22
Solar
Otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to Solar

Thanks to all the Name that tune participants!
Muffinforum.com (congrats!), Unlucky channel, team BAGGER, Team Happy Squares, 4real otaku's, Karoshi, Team Anime World Ruka, Team Bleach and Team Audience!

I tried to get something music related with the prizes, but unfortunately it wasn't possible, but I did not want the winners to be disappointed with what they got, so I managed (bribe, beg, charm you'll never know ;) to get Aniway, Comicasa and De Fantast to give me something extra.

This year we had the pleasure of a working beamer, a happy laptop, pushable buttons, great teams (Hamtarooo!) and a lovely audience.
Hope everyone had fun, I apologize for my nooby presentation as always, made one mistake in the opening/ending questions (double double double recheck time! Turns out that the Q&A sheet I made asked incorrectly but answered it correctly.) Presenting always makes me very nervous ^^

Next year I'm claiming that microphone!
Old October 8th, 2007, 17:13:12   #23
TrollinTouma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar
Thanks to all the Name that tune participants!
Muffinforum.com (congrats!), Unlucky channel, team BAGGER, Team Happy Squares, 4real otaku's, Karoshi, Team Anime World Ruka, Team Bleach and Team Audience!

I tried to get something music related with the prizes, but unfortunately it wasn't possible, but I did not want the winners to be disappointed with what they got, so I managed (bribe, beg, charm you'll never know to get Aniway, Comicasa and De Fantast to give me something extra.

This year we had the pleasure of a working beamer, a happy laptop, pushable buttons, great teams (Hamtarooo!) and a lovely audience.
Hope everyone had fun, I apologize for my nooby presentation as always, made one mistake in the opening/ending questions (double double double recheck time! Turns out that the Q&A sheet I made asked incorrectly but answered it correctly.) Presenting always makes me very nervous ^^

Next year I'm claiming that microphone!
That's a very good Idea indeed

Uruhara al the way!!!

[i]~Previously known as: Shini-Kun~{/i]
Old October 8th, 2007, 17:51:05   #24
Michiru
Otaku

I really liked it. we won our round o__o!

It was like, every song we heard was from an anime we didn't know. We were saying several times 'why isn't it just HOWLING from Darker than Black, we know that song'. and next thing we hear xD Howling from DtB. I was surprised that the button still worked after we pushed so hard. I was so shocked I almost couldn't give the answer.
It was just so fun for us xD hehehe
Old October 8th, 2007, 19:00:29   #25
Mikomi

Second... for the third time... damn you team muffin! XP
It was really fun (and a little bit frustrating at some points ;D) and the buttons kept on working . Thanks for this awsome compo.
Hamtaro is my saviour<3
Old October 8th, 2007, 21:02:38   #26
Pado

Ehm yes muffinforum.com is once again victorious ^__^;;, although... it was a very close one... :P.

But of course !!! many thanks to the "woman in black" as written on the price paper xD for her efforts to get us more prices :P.

And btw... we (I'm) are not almighty :P. We would have lost in the 1st round if we were in it xD... I was like zomg when it was our turn in the 2nd round. But somehow magically... it was mostly songs that I know xD...

So the music in round 1 were the hardest in my opinion :P.

Note for next year: Yes mics :P and it would be nice to let the answer appear on the presentation screen .
Old October 9th, 2007, 00:27:42   #27
TrollinTouma

I was the one in round 2 Who had the death note right....

Uruhara al the way!!!

Old October 9th, 2007, 00:48:09   #28
ChibiTwinkle

Too bad I couldn't see the compo, since I had to leave in the late afternoon. But congrats to the winners! ^^
Old October 9th, 2007, 01:57:23   #29
Pado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini-kun
Gratz on that :P I stopped watching death note after ep 16 or something ;p. So I didn't know the crappy 2nd OP ... (it was the 2nd op right ? I think xD...) I only heard it twice or something, because people were complaining about the crappiness of it ;p
Old November 17th, 2007, 21:21:26   #30
TrollinTouma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini-kun
Gratz on that :P I stopped watching death note after ep 16 or something ;p. So I didn't know the crappy 2nd OP ... (it was the 2nd op right ? I think xD...) I only heard it twice or something, because people were complaining about the crappiness of it ;p
Well I like the song so I heard it like 40 times.. And then I didn't reconise any of the songs then I heard this one ^^. The funniest was that I was the only one In our cos-play group that made a (FAIR you read that Kenpachi!!) point.
And I was the one that was complaining I was useless in this contest..

And sorry for making you believe that you were goddish :P

Uruhara al the way!!!