Abunai!  

Go Back   Abunai! > Archive > Archive 2007

Old October 10th, 2007, 20:01:43   #1
Kimi-chan84

Send a message via AIM to Kimi-chan84 Send a message via MSN to Kimi-chan84 Send a message via Yahoo to Kimi-chan84
Default Japanese language and GO workshops:D

I couldn't find a topic to leave a message to the people who did these workshops so I made my own.

First off I would like to say Arigato Mike-san for stepping in at the last moment and saving the morning Japanese workshop! I learned a lot of things from you about the basics that I didn't know yet and it was a lot of fun to have you and Evelein teach us the basics of Japanese. I would like to say you two did a great job even if you had to improvise most of the workshop. So again Arigato gozaimasu Mike-san and Evelein-san!

The evening workshop was more advanced but also very educational and I can say that it would be fun to see the Japanese language workshop return during next year's ABUNAI convention!

I also went to the GO workshop which was a lot of fun. The basic rules were explained and after that we got to play ourselves which is the best way to learn the game. I'm hopin very much that this workshop will also return next year!

KIM
Old October 11th, 2007, 00:44:32   #2
Power2All
Otaku

Send a message via MSN to Power2All Send a message via Yahoo to Power2All
Default Re: Japanese language and GO workshops:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimi-chan84
I couldn't find a topic to leave a message to the people who did these workshops so I made my own.

First off I would like to say Arigato Mike-san for stepping in at the last moment and saving the morning Japanese workshop! I learned a lot of things from you about the basics that I didn't know yet and it was a lot of fun to have you and Evelein teach us the basics of Japanese. I would like to say you two did a great job even if you had to improvise most of the workshop. So again Arigato gozaimasu Mike-san and Evelein-san!

The evening workshop was more advanced but also very educational and I can say that it would be fun to see the Japanese language workshop return during next year's ABUNAI convention!

I also went to the GO workshop which was a lot of fun. The basic rules were explained and after that we got to play ourselves which is the best way to learn the game. I'm hopin very much that this workshop will also return next year!

KIM
Uhm...
The first Japanese workshop was done by Alex (gnuffiehot) and Evelijn (SharinganTanaka or something).
fyi, Evelijn is my little sister -_-

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION !
DJ @ Abunai! 2007, Abunai! 2009, Hasshin 2010, Abunai! 2010
Former Drummer of the J-rock band Slightly Spring, new band in the making
Old October 11th, 2007, 04:04:03   #3
Jake R
Otaku

Send a message via MSN to Jake R

Yeah, I laughed my ass off when Alex walked up to me and said something like; 'problems with the first Japanese workshop. person who'd do it can't do it. if someone needs me, I'll be there doing my best not to screw up. boy, is this gonna be fun...'
Old October 11th, 2007, 21:28:44   #4
Kimi-chan84

Send a message via AIM to Kimi-chan84 Send a message via MSN to Kimi-chan84 Send a message via Yahoo to Kimi-chan84
Default :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake R
Yeah, I laughed my ass off when Alex walked up to me and said something like; 'problems with the first Japanese workshop. person who'd do it can't do it. if someone needs me, I'll be there doing my best not to screw up. boy, is this gonna be fun...'
well you can tell him he didn't then! I knew some of the others who went and we agree that he's most welcome to come give the workshop again next year!

KIM
Old October 11th, 2007, 21:40:48   #5
SharinganTanaka
Otaku

Send a message via AIM to SharinganTanaka
Default Re: :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimi-chan84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake R
well you can tell him he didn't then! I knew some of the others who went and we agree that he's most welcome to come give the workshop again next year!

KIM
Hah, we had actually no idea what we were doing!

Perhaps it would've gone better if we had a small schedule about what we were going to tell about and such. But for a last minute something... I guess we did it well enough.

I just hope we didn't waste valuable time (which ccould've been spend on waching anime).

- E bu re i n (Evelijn)

If people still have questions and such to ask (if i don't know it, then I can always ask my teachers), or want a link to a site where you can pratise (and learn) the kana's; just PM me.