Abunai!  

Go Back   Abunai! > General > News

Closed Thread

Old March 13th, 2011, 22:11:57   #1
Uniflame
Board
A! Staff

Send a message via MSN to Uniflame
Default Fundraising for Japan (VIP tickets and donations)

You have probably heard the terrible news about the natural disasters in Japan. As Abunai! we would like to make a contribution to help Japan in this difficult time. Therefore Abunai! will put 5 VIP tickets up for auction on our e-bay account which you can bid on. The money we collect with this action will be donated to the Red Cross for helping the people in Japan.

A VIP ticket is a whole weekend ticket which allows you to skip lines and you will also get a limited edition t-shirt. The last time we put a VIP ticket up for sale, we did this to support Serious Request (an anual radio charity, this year's theme was the battle against AIDS) and we raised 188 euro to help the good cause.

So if you care about the people of Japan, and you would like to make your Abunai! weekend extra special, you can bid on our VIP Tickets. The auction starts on Monday the 14th of March and will last 5 days. Bidding will begin at 55 euro. If you would like to make a donation without buying a VIP ticket, you can transfer the amount of money to our bank account (10.37.77.946 FAO Stichting Abunai!, Enschede). Please write Help Japan in the description field so we know it is for our action. You can send in your donations until Friday 18th and we will transfer the money to the Red Cross together with the raised money from our VIP-tickets.

We wish the people of Japan and their families strength and good faith while dealing with this crisis and we hope that with this fundraising can make a positive contribution to the process of emergency aid and recovery.

Last edited by Uniflame; March 13th, 2011 at 22:19:46.
Old April 11th, 2011, 20:23:58   #2
Shookiemonster

Send a message via MSN to Shookiemonster
Default Re: Fundraising for Japan (VIP tickets and donations)

Is this still available, or? You mentioned 18th, so I assume you meant march, mhm?
Old April 14th, 2011, 20:56:36   #3
Uniflame
Board
A! Staff

Send a message via MSN to Uniflame
Default Re: Fundraising for Japan (VIP tickets and donations)

Yeah, I meant March indeed. Sorry for the late reply.
Closed Thread