Abunai!  

Go Back   Abunai! > Archive > Archive 2014

Old May 4th, 2014, 22:31:51   #1
Kamen Rider Max
Otaku

Default Abunai! 2014 Karaoke + Competiton Sign up info [SIGN UP FULL]

This year we are having Karaoke again and it is time to add new songs.

If you want to karaoke a song, and it's not yet on our list, do not hesitate to request in here! We will do our very best to add it to our collection (Please note, the Soramimi crew are volunteers).

For a list of available songs, please check here: http://sorawiki.maxworks.nl/index.php?title=Song_list (Please note that this list isn't always updated.)

To add your song to this list:
  • Send an email to karaoke[at]abunaicon.nl (replace the [at] with @) with the download link to the files or as attachements:
    • The lyrics must be in a txt-file, not in the email.
    • The song must be a mp3-file.
  • Anything other than .txt and .mp3 will rejected.
  • The song cannot be longer than 5 minutes.
  • If you want to add an instrumental version of the song, please send the normal version too.
  • The mp3-file must be at least 192 kbps.
  • The subject of the mail must be: Abunai! Karaoke Song request 2014.
  • Write down the following info about the song in the mail, please note that the song must have a connection to Japanese (pop)culture:
    • Title
    • Artist/(Anime/Game)Serie.
You shall not recieve a confirmation of the request.

Forever known as The Green Haired Naruto XD
Prepare to see my transformation: HENSHIN!!!!

Last edited by Kamen Rider Max; June 5th, 2014 at 23:59:07.
Old May 4th, 2014, 22:41:30   #2
Kamen Rider Max
Otaku

Default Re: Abunai! 2014 Karaoke + Competiton Sign up info [SIGN UP XXXX]

Karaoke Competition
Not only do we have karaoke, we also have a competition. Sing your favorite Jpop / anime / game song and be judged by our jury on your singing skills. Come and sign-up for this competition. Please note there is a limit of participants that can compete and the sign-up period will close on 31 july.

Signing up
Signing up for the Karaoke Competion is easy. Please send an email to karaoke[at]abunaicon.nl (replace [at] with @) with the subject: Abunai! Karaoke Competition 2014. In this email you need to write down the following information:
  • Your name.
  • Your visitor number.
  • The song you are entering with. If you want to use the instrumental version please say so, because it is not necessary.
For a list of available songs, please check here: http://sorawiki.maxworks.nl/index.php?title=Song_list. If you want a song that isn't in the list, please mention it in your mail and we will contact you about it. You can also send the needed data (as mention above) with your application.
It is not necessary that the song is a karaoke version. But if you want and your song isn't in the list, please send the normal version and the karaoke version of the song.

Last edited by Kamen Rider Max; June 5th, 2014 at 23:59:52.
Old May 4th, 2014, 22:54:20   #3
Kamen Rider Max
Otaku

Default Re: Abunai! 2014 Karaoke + Competiton Sign up info [SIGN UP XXXX]

Q & A
Q:  With how many people can I join in the competition?
A: As many as you like, but you need to know that there are only two microphones.

Q: I requested a song for the competition will it also be available at the free karaoke?
A: Yes, we are using one song database.

Q: How many songs do you have to sing at the competition?
A: You only have to sing one song.

Q: Why do I need to send the normal version if I want only want the instrumental version?
A: Because we must time the lyrics by ear, we need to hear them. After that, we can use the timing for the instrumental version.

Q: Can I enter with a group and by myself?
A: No, because there are limited places for competitors. You can only enter once.

Q: Can I submit a song that doesn't have any connection with the Japanese (pop)culture?
A: No, even if there are songs in the database of Soramimi Karaoke that isn't connected with the Japanese (pop)culture.

Q: Can I enter the competition with a song that doesn't have any connection with the Japanese (pop)culture?
A: No, even if there are songs in the database of Soramimi Karaoke that isn't connected with the Japanese (pop)culture.

Q: Can I enter the competition with a song that isn't in Japanese?
A: Yes, you can. As long there is a connection with the Japanese (pop)culture.

Last edited by Kamen Rider Max; May 26th, 2014 at 14:17:44.
Old August 3rd, 2014, 16:39:29   #4
nieknooijens

Default Re: Abunai! 2014 Karaoke + Competiton Sign up info [SIGN UP FULL]

Q: Why do you time every song yourself? (and do unnecessary double work) isn't it easier to fetch them from sites like http://usdb.animux.de/ or http://ultrastar-es.org/nl/canciones and then convert them to your format of desire? (composer can do that for you)
Old August 4th, 2014, 12:40:38   #5
Kamen Rider Max
Otaku

Thank you for your suggestion.
You would think it will be that easy, but unfortunately, many requested songs aren't in those databases. So we have to time the songs our self.

Old August 4th, 2014, 19:06:31   #6
nieknooijens

there's more on there then you might think, a search query won't hurt and might save you some time you'd probably won't be surprised the super-popular guren-no-yumiya (shingeki no kyojin) was on there almost immediately. Popular stuff and some older songs can be found easily on those sites, newer stuff however is a little harder, for example I think it's weird that "burst the gravity" from altima (http://ultrastar-es.org/nl/canciones...st+the+Gravity) is on there, but the first opening of accel-world ("chase the world" by may'n) isn't!
Old August 5th, 2014, 18:45:58   #7
nieknooijens

anyway hope this helps:
https://github.com/performous/compos...6397213e69ca16
Old September 1st, 2014, 01:32:55   #8
aarin

Wat ik heel erg jammer vind is dat ik en een paar andere vrienden allemaal een liedje hadden aangevraagt. (ongeveer 5 liedjes) En geen een van die liedjes stonden tussen de lijst terwijl ze allemaal met anime te maken hadden.
Old September 2nd, 2014, 01:02:54   #9
Kamen Rider Max
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarin View Post
Wat ik heel erg jammer vind is dat ik en een paar andere vrienden allemaal een liedje hadden aangevraagt. (ongeveer 5 liedjes) En geen een van die liedjes stonden tussen de lijst terwijl ze allemaal met anime te maken hadden.
First, Our forum is in English.
Second:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Max View Post
If you want to karaoke a song, and it's not yet on our list, do not hesitate to request in here! We will do our very best to add it to our collection (Please note, the Soramimi crew are volunteers).
As stated, Soramimi crew are volunteers. They need to spend their free time to look up or time the lyrics. All we can do is do our best to comply to every requests.

Tags
2014 karaoke competition