Abunai!  

Go Back   Abunai! > General > Introductions

Old May 25th, 2016, 15:14:25   #1
Duh Asian

Default Moshi Moshi watashi Wa Justin Desu :3

so im a complete idiot for not seeing this thread of inteoductions and i posted it in general chat so yea..... im new here and i feel like there are alot of nice people here with the same interests :3
So i am wanting to go to abunai this year but there are so many other conventions coming up to, its gonna cost me alot. Thats why im here to look for some new friends who are around my age (15) that live in Noord holland or somewhere around to where i can travel to with train. I myself have alot of friends at school but none of them are as passionate about anime and cosplaying stuff. So if any of you are interested, reply to me or somthig and mayby we could eventually have a whole group of people who share their interests with others. :3
Duh Asian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2016, 01:06:39   #2
Finn_Bueno_

Send a message via Skype™ to Finn_Bueno_
Default Re: Moshi Moshi watashi Wa Justin Desu :3

I already commented on your other thread, but I'll just comment again. I live in Noord-Holland, Landsmeer to be exactly, a town next to Amsterdam. I'm 16 years old and this year will be my first year at Abunai. I'd love to make new friends too, so I'm really happy I found this! :3
Finn_Bueno_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2016, 20:09:00   #3
Duh Asian

hey man sorry that im replying this late but i would love to get in contact to make some new friends just add me on whatever it is you have. ( i tend to use Skype and discord alot lately so that are the 2 things i use all of the time) i'd love to hear from you soon.
groeten :3
Old June 19th, 2016, 20:35:29   #4
Duh Asian

Also my skype is : -removed- just to add that real quick

-mod-edit-
For safety reasons we advise you to not share this type of private information in public but using the Private Messaging system for that.

Last edited by Saniiro-San; June 20th, 2016 at 11:16:36. Reason: removed skype address