Abunai!  

Go Back   Abunai! > General > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old July 9th, 2012, 14:23:37   #21
~miku~
Board
A! Staff

Default Re: General LF Room(mate) Thread

I forgot to add that I'm going to be a fulltime steward ._.
Old July 13th, 2012, 15:51:46   #22
Auris

sigh getting desperate for rooms i might just get a hotel room in center of eindhoven that way its only 15 minutes wit hthe buss
sadly i will miss the disco's then

il notify it here if i do order that room in eindhoven central(its not been ordered yet still hoping for a room inside the abunai convention hotel)
Old July 13th, 2012, 21:06:53   #23
Salafor
Otaku

Yeah.. I don't think that a lot of people are still looking for roommates. You could also try starting a thread in the AniWay forum. But you'd have to be lucky there as well.
Old July 16th, 2012, 15:30:19   #24
jiriw
Otaku

Send a message via ICQ to jiriw Send a message via MSN to jiriw

Any of you guys have a drivers license? Unfortunately I haven't... but I heard the hotel rooms in Best are only a 15 minutes drive away. And there are still rooms there. If we can arrange for a group we can split both room costs and transportation costs (of course the problem for the person driving is he won't be able to drink anything stronger than root beer).

I've been calculating travelling times. By public transport the time is (as I feared) an hour between Koningshof and Best. In which case for me it might be better to just travel from home (Nijmegen) because that's only half an hour longer (although I would have to leave a bit earlier). Last travel opportunity to Best is at 23:00, either Friday or Saturday.

Last edited by jiriw; July 16th, 2012 at 15:46:15.
Old July 16th, 2012, 17:21:31   #25
NotReallyHere
Otaku

I'm not sure if any of you want to do is but here's what I did last year:

I got a hotel in Eindhoven (near the central station) and went back with a Taxi. (You can go to the con by bus) This trip takes 20 minutes by car and 30 by bus (it stops at more places ). The taxi fare was 25 euro's.

If you then do what Jiriw suggested you may all still be able to get a roommate, even it isn't in the main hotel. Note that you could also chose the NH Best (Do they have the same deals there or something?) to drive to with the cab, they don't mind as long as you pay lol. (since the distance is probably slightly shorter, the price will be lower as well, it's about 2 euro's per km in addition to a starting fee)
Old July 17th, 2012, 22:37:41   #26
Tomgeta
Otaku

Send a message via MSN to Tomgeta Send a message via Skype™ to Tomgeta

Hey all.

I'm searching for a room at Abunai this year. due to problems i didnt get a room in time.

U would do me a great honor with a sleeping place.

I dont care if it's the ground i need to sleep on.

thanks in advice
Old July 24th, 2012, 18:56:35   #27
Auris

actualy the rooms in best are more then double the distance of the hotel at central eindhoven its only 1 buss from central to the actual con
wile it takes 2 busses from the con to best(you need to switch busses at the central station)
the fact that its 15 minutes by car from best is cause of the high way located near it
but all other forms of transportation is actualy longer from best to the con as oposed to the central hotel at eindhoven

tho for myself i got some sad news i no longer got the funds to hire a room nor do i have enough to ask for a roomy
or join some one elses room
unless its a personel freind that doesnt mind bunking with me till i pay him back later

on a side note tomgeta if you dont mind we could share a room at eindhoven central BUT it would require for you to pay hte full price till i can pay you back (you know me i always pay back) it would just take a little longer to actualy pay you back
Old July 31st, 2012, 21:18:17   #28
~miku~
Board
A! Staff

Found a room, so you remove me from the list.
Old August 1st, 2012, 09:16:31   #29
DizzyWeb

Hmm, let's try anyway... Due to having moved recently and not having enough money to pay for both animecon and abunai at the same time, I was unable to get a room. So, looking for a place to nap 2 nights.

Name: Arjen
Days: fr/sa/su
Budget: 50%
Smokes: no
Old August 1st, 2012, 13:57:23   #30
Uniflame
Board
A! Staff

Send a message via MSN to Uniflame

Maybe something you haven't thought about yet. But you can also call a cab to get from Koningshof to Best. Or to any other hotel for that matter. If you share a cab with say, 4 people, then the costs are still manageable. And people who want to stay late, can. I'm just tossing that in here because of the transportation issues I spot

Last edited by Uniflame; August 1st, 2012 at 20:31:40.
Closed Thread