Abunai!  

Go Back   Abunai! > Cultural > Anime / Manga / JMusic / JGames / JFood / Pop Culture

Old August 25th, 2011, 20:27:06   #1
Black

Question Are their manga's available of Chuang-Yi publishment on Abunai?

This is a publisher that I found co-accidentally, while searching for some good manga i ended up on this publisher home page for some reason. I was surprised what they have, a lot of manga that I've never heard about. I, off course, checked some summary's, and ended up wanting to read them. But because off some issue, I couldn't purchase it directly on their site.
I still want them:
The series I'm interested in are;
07-GHOST, Aphorism, Awaken, Bloody Monday : Season 1, Defense Devil, Love Hina, MiXiM 11, Monochrome Factor, My- HIME, Rust Blaster, Speed Grapher, Wild Adapter

A lot of them were published by Tokyopop, but yeah, they went bankrupt and now they are rare to find. A lot of them were incomplete, and Chuang Yi completed them. Speed Grapher is still missing it's last volume...

Yeah, Bloody Monday : Season 1 has it's first volume released by Kodansha USA this week, but they are far behind (almost 2 years), and if I really like it.... I don't have much patience.

And the last reason, and a very important one.
It's the price... they cost maximum 5 euro for each volume( excluding transportation)

Before I forgot, here is the link;
http://www.chuangyi.com.sg/new2/listallone.php
Black is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chuang yi