Abunai!  

Go Back   Abunai! > Cultural > Anime / Manga / JMusic / JGames / JFood / Pop Culture

Old August 28th, 2011, 04:15:28   #1
xNagisa

Talking Nanoha the Movie 1st

Heey everyone!

First of all, I hope you are having a wonderful time at Abunai!

This thread is to all those that have seen "Nanoha the Movie 1st".
I've been a great fan of this show for years now and I loved to hear all your positive reactions! Especially to the scene where Takamachi Nanoha and Fate Testarossa parted on the bridge! (Which looked pretty much like a wedding ceremony *cough*NanoFate*cough*) You guys seemed to enjoy that pretty much! So, if you're interested to get to know more from these series or would like to meet other fans, there is a site especially for that! People from all over the world come together there!

Sadly, so far, only two Dutch people have joined the chat (including myself). Not cool, not cool... So I'm hoping that many of you would like to join us!
We do not only have a chatroom, but a small forum as well! Where people post their fanart, fanfictions, discussions about i.e. the movie or the series itself and even the two manga that are currently still on-going! We even have an image gallery and an amazing group of translators, that translate a lot of NanoFate related doujins :3 They work really hard on it!

We just went to a new hostingsite, so Haru/A., the owner of the site, is still busy to remove all the bugs and stuff.. The site is still pretty slow cause of that.. but don't let that fear you, and come join! I'd love to see you all there :'D

http://www.nanofate.us

Also, if you have any questions about anything MSLN/MGLN related (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha / Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha) Feel free to ask them here as well! I'll do everything in my might to help you the best as possible!

Lots of love~

xNagisa <3

Quote:
For some reason, I can't seem to add a YouTube vid here, so I'll post a link to the Trailer of the movie Here!

Last edited by xNagisa; August 29th, 2011 at 00:06:41. Reason: Spelling mistakes
xNagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2011, 01:34:49   #2
Pado

Default Re: Nanoha the Movie 1st

It was nice indeed to see the Nanoha movie at Abunai. It was totally worth it to watch again for the 3rd time xd... (people that were laughing at the last bridge scene made me kinda mad though, but yeah...) The chairs were kinda horrible to sit in for 3 hours as well xD...

I've been a fan of the series since many years already and I became a fan of Fate and Nanoha's seiyuu's, because of the anime ^_^. I'm especially a big fan of Mizuki Nana, since then as her songs are just so awesome ^__^.

It's kinda sad, that there are nearly no cosplayers who cosplay as characters from Nanoha...

I even actually scanlated four chapters of Nanoha ViVid as Mugen no Oro Scanlations with a friend, when there were nobody releasing it for some months +/- 1,5 years ago. We stopped soon after, when other groups took it back over though ;p.

Last edited by Pado; August 29th, 2011 at 01:44:54.
Pado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2011, 21:24:54   #3
xNagisa

Lol, I agree XD It was a big plus to see it on a big(ger) screen than my laptop's ^^ I kind of got annoyed at the laughing as well, since it is actually a very touching scene.. Although old, it's one of the sweetest and cutest scenes of the first season!

I already was a big fan of Nana Mizuki, she was the reason why I started watching MSLN in the first place! Since she does all the openingsongs and even some insertsongs, as well as Fate's voice! I'm not too fond of Yukarin's voice though, it's too.. cheery. Though, that does suit Nanoha! With her always light and bubbly attitude! And whenever Yukarin and Nana-chan have a performance together, it's so cute. Their interviews as well! Not only that, they are big NanoFate supporters, which is totally fine with me XD

As for Nanoha cosplayers, I'm going as Fate next year! Not sure if I want to go in her adult barrierjacket or the loli-version.. I'm even debating on getting the Shin Sonic Form with the Twin Riot Blades, but that'll be really hard to realize :/ I'm bad at sewing, so yea XD

I love ViVid! I've been really busy the past few months, but I'm deffinitely going to pick it up again! Thanks for scanlating the first few chapters! You should join us on NanoFate.us someday! ^^
xNagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2011, 01:37:11   #4
Pado

Some years ago, I think around when A's ended, so +/- 5-6 years ago, a friend told me to watch Nanoha, because he said it was good. That's when I noticed how awesome Nana was after listening to the opening and insert songs in Nanoha :P.

I like it as well when Yukarin and Nana perform together. It was awesome when they sung Innocent Starter and Little Step together at Music Japan Anisong Special 3 last year ^_^. I'm looking forward to the disc release of Lyrical Party IV ~~.

Yukarin might be a bit too cheery sometimes, but that's her forte as well :P. But of course, Nana > Yukarin if you compare the two for their singing voice or music though . She's still the 2nd best selling seiyuu in 2010 after Nana though ;p --> http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...actresses/2010

I'm not exactly a fan of doujins or eeh just fantasizing things "that" way, so I'll refrain from joining the "dark" side xD.