Abunai!  

Go Back   Abunai! > Archive > Archive 2005

Old August 22nd, 2005, 17:55:56   #31
Saniiro-San
Otaku

place a request thread on the forum here for people who are driving to enschede for a meeting and have a seat free in their car... else you will have to go by public transport :-P
Old August 22nd, 2005, 23:08:35   #32
Kanako
Otaku

Send a message via MSN to Kanako

Well... a small update:

I'm still 19, but I'm studying Electronic Engineering in Rijswijk. And (since last saturday) I live in The Hague ^__^

and I'm not old... right? ^^;
Old August 24th, 2005, 13:37:48   #33
Willem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnuffiehot
God, everyone is so old ...
Yes, aren't they?

I'm Rutto, 16 years old and NOT studying computer science either (don't ask me why I'm even mentioning it) and going to 5 VWO next year like Gnuffiehot. I live in Hoofddorp, close to Schiphol.

This con will be my first one ever, so it will be my first time as gopher as well.

I've been into anime/mange for a few years now, but I've never been really active in those years. Thus, I don't know many series yet. Who knows, Abunai! might just change that!

I don't know yet which gopher meeting I will attend. Both dates aren't exactly the best I could get, but I'll manage somehow. I just need to figure out the best way to get to Enschede =p.
hey Rutto,

Hoofddorp is just around the corner from Aalsmeer. the best way for you is to take the train to Schiphol and from there the Intercity to Enschede. I'll be going on the saturday meeting (also by train) so if you want to commute let me know.

Last edited by belsammael; December 29th, 2010 at 15:33:50.
Old August 24th, 2005, 14:37:04   #34
Rutto

Send a message via MSN to Rutto

Thanks for the offer. I will probably take the intercity from Schiphol for the Saturday meeting, and I already found a victim to travel with me *gg*

But, the more the merrier. I'll contact you around next Saturday. I hope you have an OV-kaart though XD.

~Rutto
Old August 24th, 2005, 21:07:41   #35
Willem

I have an OV, but a friend of mine doesn't. he'll probebly be joing us. but I still need to figure out when and where.
Old August 1st, 2006, 16:46:08   #36
Hoshi

Hiya!

I'm Viviana and I'm 19 years uh young :P I don't lack skills with computers, I just don't like them :P I'm studying International Organisations and International Relations. I kinda want to dedicade my life to the people who aren't as fortunate as us Anywayz, I like Anime, doh :P

As for gophering, I have gophered on AnimeCon 2005 and 2006, in 2006 I was the senior gopher for events, quit a challenge

This will be my first time on Abunai and I thought ah well, why not help out than? :P

Ow yeah, I'm comming from Groningen, if anyone travels from that place , it would be nicer to not go alone :P

(edit)LOL...Thnx Kanako...that's just me...XD (/edit)
Old August 1st, 2006, 16:49:58   #37
Kanako
Otaku

Send a message via MSN to Kanako

Hey Vivianna nice of you to be here ^^

The reason they are talking about the 1st of September is because that was the 2nd gopher meeting last year (Last post was of 2005)
Old August 2nd, 2006, 23:33:14   #38
Lizz
Otaku

Send a message via MSN to Lizz Send a message via Skype™ to Lizz

yeah well, I am Melissa van den Hoogen...also going by the name of Lizz...I will be gophering at the abunai as well (is gophering even a word??)

I am now 20 years old...but then I will be 21. I am studying 'Design' at a study called CMD (communication & multimedia design).

I live in Veghel...which is quite a bit away from Enschede but I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world ^^

This would be my first time to be a gopher, but I am willing to learn all that is needed.
Old August 3rd, 2006, 12:59:34   #39
NaruXD

I dont know why but Id like to reintroduce myself for the new people and also i want a +1 on my post count xD

Name: Drazen
Sex: male

Bio:
Just a crazy ass kid from Schiedam, just finished school im now a bachelor in communication & multimedia design and ing. in Multimedia Engineering. Yeah its a mouthfull but i like it xD.
This will be my ....uhhh counts number of abunai posters and crew shirts... third time coming to abunai and gophering. I heard super gopher positions will be back this year so yeah im willing to try that one out xD. Last year I was a flying gopher on friday and saturday due to a shortage in gophers xD