Abunai!  

Go Back   Abunai! > Archive > Archive 2005

Old June 4th, 2005, 14:53:23   #21
Power2All
Otaku

Send a message via MSN to Power2All Send a message via Yahoo to Power2All

Im Jasper Lingers aka Power2All (I am a lot on IRC chatting on Rizon, where I am a IRCoperator).
Im 22 years old, living in Zaandam (got my new house yesterday and went into it yesterday too, so waiting for my own internet :P).

I have been to animecon 2005 and I loved it. My compassion with con's with anime is even bigger then ever (it was already, when I found out cosplaymemories LOL)

I like all anime's that has atleast a flawless storyline (I know a lot of them) and mostly stories that is fantasy-like, something like Tenchi Muyo! and so on is my style anime (and Berserk and Elfen Lied).

Im mostly playing Soul Calibur 2 on the PS2, NeverWinter Nights, MorroWind, GuildWars, World of Warcraft (atm I am not playing it) and Final Fantasy 11 Online. Because I don't have internet, the online games arn't playable for me yet

I like watching cosplays as to if it's funny (good jokes), how the costumes are, the cuteness and ofcourse how much work they did on it.

If you want to contact me, my MSN Messenger is jasperlingers@hotmail.com (for the people that like to talk with MSN hehe)

P.S.: Donno if you guys want this or not, but can the Gophers have under their name "Gopher" standing same as you guys have with staff ? Thanx in advance ^^

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION !
DJ @ Abunai! 2007, Abunai! 2009, Hasshin 2010, Abunai! 2010
Former Drummer of the J-rock band Slightly Spring, new band in the making
Old June 5th, 2005, 11:24:19   #22
Saniiro-San
Otaku

I don't really see the need for something like that... would put us above the rest of the posters (alot of which are actually gophers now ;-] ) and would create a ditch between us

being a gopher is not about (a) status (symbol) but for fun and helping out the people of abunai
Old June 5th, 2005, 12:01:27   #23
Power2All
Otaku

Hehe true true.
I just said it was a "idea", not a must ^^

Old June 16th, 2005, 00:27:55   #24
Sanny
Otaku

Send a message via MSN to Sanny
Default New Gopher

Hi, My name is Sandra Stadman. I'm 19 years young.
I'm first years student Chemical Technology, No ICT.
I do all lot of stuff and I like even more.
I play handball in Oldenzaal by Hacol 90
I'm "Algemeen bestuurlid" staffmember by Fanaat.
I buy detectives and thriller for Bellettrie.
Further I have a few commission at Alembic, my study sociaty.

At last Abunai at had to work at the Theatercafe and I liked it.
Except serving all those noodles .
I already liked anime. But since I'm here I really can exploid it.
I have downloaded enough anime to watch for the next half year.
I like to play Final Fantasy X and X-2 at my friends as I unfortunedly I don't have a playstation 2.
Old June 16th, 2005, 15:32:22   #25
Jelle

Hi there,

time for my little introduction: the name is Jelle Verkleij, i'm 18 years young.
I'm first year student Digital Communication on the HvU. Beside that i'm working on the KPN ADSL helpdesk.

My first con was Anime'05 and also my first time as a gopher (steward). Really had a great time there and hope it will be even beter at Abunai!

I'm also webmaster of a few anime sites since '99. I can't make it to the gopher meetings because this week i'm terrible bussy with school and my website. If you want to know me a bit better just add me to msn or something.

laterzz
Old June 16th, 2005, 15:41:53   #26
Power2All
Otaku

[Please use the PM system on this forum, or use E-Mail or any other type of communication to chat. -Kanako]

Old June 20th, 2005, 18:24:51   #27
dnjansen

Send a message via MSN to dnjansen
Default David Jansen

I am David N. Jansen, and I am not a Computer Science student. I have to admit, however, that I work at the Computer Science Department of the University of Twente. I am living in Enschede, very near to the University campus.

I got involved in Abunai! when being a board member of the Bellettrie. I liked the running around and making sure that the visitors have fun, that's why I'm still in the business. I should say that I'm not really a fanatic of anime, manga or so, but like a good movie or game.

Here comes a very official portrait (click at your own risk): http://depend.cs.uni-sb.de/uploads/pics/dnjansen_05.jpg.
Old August 18th, 2005, 09:19:54   #28
jurjen

Default Jurjen Stellingwerff

I am Jurjen Stellingwerff, I studied Computer Science some years ago in Enschede, I'm 34 right now. During my studies I was active at both the student library (Bellettrie) as the games club (Fanaat), so I'm familiar with the atmosphere of the place.

By now I live in Zoetermeer but since a short while I work at a company in Hengelo so I could possibly move closer when software develop jobs in Twente get available.

This year I also gophered at the AnimeCon (games room) and coudn't live with ONLY one convention a year. So I signed up for Abunai.

My normal life is soaked with anime so I won't waste time at the con sitting in a dark room. I'm available for every job while I'm not sleeping or eating. A tech gopher job is no problem, outside my shifts I can still help with other things.

I hope to attend to the 1st september gopher meeting. I have already some activitity on the september 4th morning, so I would probably late then.
Old August 18th, 2005, 12:56:19   #29
Gnuffiehot
Otaku

Send a message via MSN to Gnuffiehot

God, everyone is so old ...

Well, I'm Alex Bouwmeester and I'm 16 years old. Obviously, I don't study computer sience >.> and I'm still in secondary school. (5 VWO, here I come! >.<). I have been to the animecon '04 and '05, and I was at the Abunai! last years as well. I've also been to f.a.c.t.s in Belgium ^_^.

As for gophering, I was a steward just like Jelle and Kanako at the animecon 2005. I am from Zaandam just like power2all *waves*. I will start going to a Japanese course on september the 13th, and that is also the course I want to go in with my study.

I read a lot of manga (finally got the Rizelmine manga by tokyopop, yay! ^_^) and of course I watch a lot of anime (big Ghibli fan ^_^).

I will be there on the 1st of September, if I can get that darn dentist appointment cancelled >.>.

favorite animes: Saikano, Tsubasa (the Clamp one), Scrapped princess, Petite Cosette, The cat returns
favorite mangas: Saikano, Tsubasa (again, clamp >.>), Rizelmine & Pita ten.
Old August 20th, 2005, 18:09:18   #30
Rutto

Send a message via MSN to Rutto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnuffiehot
God, everyone is so old ...
Yes, aren't they?

I'm Rutto, 16 years old and NOT studying computer science either (don't ask me why I'm even mentioning it) and going to 5 VWO next year like Gnuffiehot. I live in Hoofddorp, close to Schiphol.

This con will be my first one ever, so it will be my first time as gopher as well.

I've been into anime/mange for a few years now, but I've never been really active in those years. Thus, I don't know many series yet. Who knows, Abunai! might just change that!

I don't know yet which gopher meeting I will attend. Both dates aren't exactly the best I could get, but I'll manage somehow. I just need to figure out the best way to get to Enschede =p.

Last edited by belsammael; December 29th, 2010 at 15:33:40.