Abunai!  

Go Back   Abunai! > Archive > Archive 2010

Old April 19th, 2010, 22:53:00   #1
Lenthil

Lightbulb New Event Ideas for Abunai 2010

Uhm, I know I'm late, but as I checked the list I really missed one...
The Voice Over Contest (but then keepin' it japanese):
You get a line, in japanese, (preferbly something simple like "Watashiwa, saa... dare kana??" 'cause you can say that in many ways or any type you can come up with) and you can say it in any way you like! Try recreating one of your fav characters, a kawaii shoujo, or is tsundere more your thing?
The best, cutest and funniest win (or something). I would totally love to that ~<3
Old May 3rd, 2010, 23:16:22   #2
Lenthil

Default Re: New Event Ideas for Abunai 2010

Oh wow, it seems my late post has been turned into a new thread! A sticky, no less...

Anywho, please look at last years future challenge list for ideas and inspiration right here: http://www.abunaicon.nl/Abunai_Futur...lenge_2009.php

There are some really cool ones up there! But there's always room for more ^-^ Please keep the ideas coming!
Old May 27th, 2010, 17:40:01   #3
CardboardBubble

A new idea for a event. Pitch your anime. Think of your anime sucks with original idea's.

A selected few pitch there original concept for the next anime sensation that will kick naruto's ass. They present the plot, art work and a audio visual teaser. (animatic, motion comic, trailer, clips, preview, slideshow etc.)

The jury will judge like in dragons denn if it has potential. They do it also with some silly questions like does it need more monkeys. And last but not least the audience can have a bite.

I think it can be a nice competition because your presenting original idea's where the creators are passionate about. Also it provides a small piece of humor when it's broken down by the jury.

on the other side it can demands a lot preparation. especially if you want to make a stunning animatic. Also it can lean a lot on the audiovisual teaser.
Old May 27th, 2010, 17:51:09   #4
belsammael
Board
A! Staff

Send a message via MSN to belsammael

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardboardBubble View Post
A new idea for a event. Pitch your anime. Think of your anime sucks with original idea's.

A selected few pitch there original concept for the next anime sensation that will kick naruto's ass. They present the plot, art work and a audio visual teaser. (animatic, motion comic, trailer, clips, preview, slideshow etc.)

The jury will judge like in dragons denn if it has potential. They do it also with some silly questions like does it need more monkeys. And last but not least the audience can have a bite.

I think it can be a nice competition because your presenting original idea's where the creators are passionate about. Also it provides a small piece of humor when it's broken down by the jury.

on the other side it can demands a lot preparation. especially if you want to make a stunning animatic. Also it can lean a lot on the audiovisual teaser.
...audiovisual teaser can perhaps be made with camera and/or a miniature cosplay act instead of using animation, to provide the visual.

But nice idea anyway, I like it.. =3 - original too.

But.. I'll leave it to our Events Team to see whether or not they want to pick it up, after discussing it; chances are this may be difficult this year, since we've already have most of our program planning ready, though you never know.. - but I'll leave it to them to respond to that =)

"Mokona is Mokona."
Old May 27th, 2010, 17:54:55   #5
Captain Morgan

Send a message via MSN to Captain Morgan

Will you have an animanga disco/ball in the night or the Wake-up-martial arts in the morning this year? Because if not, I think they are both great ideas (but most certainly not new :P)