Abunai!  

Go Back   Abunai! > General > General Chat

Old August 10th, 2017, 00:45:22   #31
spookanide

Default Re: Ready for 2017? Let's be Friends~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyosung_Park View Post
Sounds nice! I just don't have fb
I just put facebook as an example, it only allows users to check in and see who else is coming. I can also create like google calendar invites and stuff besides posting the time and location. No need to use anything!
spookanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2017, 19:51:15   #32
Miliku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyosung_Park View Post
Oh my god... that picture is creepy as f. I don't think i'm gonna miss that xD i will make sure to keep my eye out dor something that looks like that haha!!
Yeh, a real beauty queen right? hahahahaha xD
i warned you it looks creepy xD
one luck, not many people will be walking around like that, atleast not that i'm aware of, so you should be able to spot it. (unless im hiding behind some tall people )
Old August 11th, 2017, 20:08:29   #33
Miliku

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookanide View Post
That clip gives life! I do love candid cosplayer stuff like gaming, dancing or even just eating pizza. It's always a little awkward to ask cosplayers to keep doing what they were doing if I'm going for pics like that. They instinctively stop doing their thing and pose when approached in my experience. I don't blame them of course.

Back to the OP subject, I was thinking to create a couple of scheduled (facebook) meetup events through each day for this thread. That way people that would like some company can just head to a location at a certain time and meet up. Maybe two per day?
Ofcourse they rather show their best side instead when someone takes a picture. xD can't blame them.
But it does give that lil more.. daily humanity to the whole thing.
I'm not sure you'll be able to see me eat pizza xD atleast not with the mask on since it will be impossible to fit a pizza through the small cut i made for breathing. but i can drink through a straw tho.
And continue to do so if you ask xD (if its hot i'll keep doing that even if you don't ask )

And to set up meetings sounds good to me, the thing is to arrange it at a time that most people can join.
But setting a few times and then see who can join what should do the trick.
Old August 19th, 2017, 00:40:05   #34
xmelonn

hi!! I'll be also going alone on sunday
would be nice if I could meet any of you all
I'll be cosplaying as Hatsume Mei from bnha
Might be kinda hard to spot me though since my custome isn't really that accurate
xmelonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2017, 18:52:02   #35
spookanide

Here's a schedule for the forum thread meetups (works best for my schedule), location reception desk? I'll make 2 per day, with facebook events to sign up. Don't think i'll be at each and every one of these.

Another idea, telegram group to ask where everyone is or if someone's free to hang out? I don't know the venue so no idea what's a good hangout spot.

Friday - 1: ~13:00 standing in line for the opening (https://www.facebook.com/events/497496887260612/), 2: 22:00 @ reception desk (https://www.facebook.com/events/1089144931215597/)
Saturday - 1: 12:00 @ reception desk (https://www.facebook.com/events/126373011325506/), 19:00 @ reception desk (https://www.facebook.com/events/342028519587875/)
Sunday - 1: 10:00 @ reception desk (https://www.facebook.com/events/345909862498325/), 13:00 @ reception desk (https://www.facebook.com/events/117478365578076/)

Almost forgot. I got a bunch of business cards printed so cosplayers can find their pics. Here's the sample, the QR code works:

Last edited by spookanide; August 20th, 2017 at 10:42:29.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 09:56:22   #36
Hyosung_Park

Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosung_Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmelonn View Post
hi!! I'll be also going alone on sunday
would be nice if I could meet any of you all
I'll be cosplaying as Hatsume Mei from bnha
Might be kinda hard to spot me though since my custome isn't really that accurate
Hiiii!! I'm gonna be belle on sunday! Maybe you can spot me then, i'm a black chubbyish girl in a blue belle dress! I hope to see you there !! ♡♡♡

Hyosung_Park is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2017, 01:03:13   #37
spookanide

Hi guys, i'll be standing in line tomorrow in this tshirt. I also have a beard. Come say hi?